About the Supply Chain Collaboration Platform
A unique supply chain community to highlight the sheer scale of investment into the area and the opportunities arising from that for local businesses and future employees.
Offering a range of networking and business profile raising opportunities through a comprehensive programme of events and exhibitions, a member’s online platform, and personal tailored business support. It’s aim is to build a procurement ready supply chain and raise awareness of major project opportunities in the geography of Kent and Essex.
The Supply Chain Collaboration Platform is a not-for-profit organisation led and funded by local business. Any surpluses are directed back into providing additional support to members.
- Raise awareness of the major projects in the geography
- Encourage collaboration and joint ventures
- Build skills to ensure suppliers are prepared and ready to bid for new contracts
- Encourage engagement between major project owners/Tier 1 and 2 contractors and SMEs
- Help businesses to do business with each other